Saturday, October 14, 2006

I'm back....

So check out the new place! I admit to being somewhat of two minds about moving to blogspot- for one its a huge pain in the butt for me. All things blogspot are blocked by my employer's websence settings (and yes- before you techies out there begin slamming with mails telling me how to get around this, I've already considered it, but wish to remain employed). Also I don't have nearly the same control over look and feel that I did when I was hosting my own Pivot based blog.

However, Pivot had to go- too many security holes, and the sheer amount of comment spam I was forced to deal with was ridiculous. So here we are.

So what is the corner of Wall and Main? Wall is obviously Wall St, that fabled avenue of excess red-staters love to hate. Main is quite obviously the ubiquitous small town main road with little one and two story shops and houses where real Americans live out their lives. There seems to be an assumed disconnect between these two uniquely American thoroughfares, and this fictitious street corner is where I hope we can discuss the very real issues that affect both. Politics, finance, trading, investing, real estate, technology, society, comedy- all are fair game here.

For my (two) readers following me from bakadesu blog, thank you and welcome back. For those of you who are new, I apologize in advance.

No comments: